Friday, August 21, 2009

Fashion Friday: Damask a.k.a. My Current Mild Obsession

Basically, I'm loving the damask pattern lately. If Alan would let me...our wedding would be straight DAMASKED out (in the original black & white for sure)! So, via Etsy here are a few of my favorite damask items (which are a lot...so this might be a 2 part fashion friday).


Cute clutch - inside and out!




Lovin' the simplicity of this tiny tee.


Fun glass pendant.


I am pretty much in love with this dress. It's not super "damasky" but - I guess the green part is damaskish. Either way - it's just darling!



How about this cute cuff - silver & black damask!

This skirt is bordering on "too much" for me...but, I am still kind of in love with it.


And now to the obligatory wedding accessory portion of the post:

Ringbearer pillow & matching tie. Precious.



And me doing the garter thing seems doubtful at best...but this set is pretty stinkin' cute.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

No comments: