Friday, June 19, 2009

Fashion Friday: Summer Tops


Who doesn't love a summer top?


cool and breezy...


light and airy...


ahhh...


All of these are from ModCloth which I love. Great site for jewelry, dresses and in general - good stuff. These are just some I thought were cute...with jeans, jean skirts, capris, shorts...just some fun tops!


Love these colors!





I think with the right skirt, this would be good for a date night.





I think with tan dress pants, this would be great for work. Jazz it up with fun pearls!





Lovin' the peacock detail on this one.

And since I love green so much - here are my two green favs...


Clearly this one would be great with some fuschia heels!

Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

WOW, remember when neither of us were the "stylish" ones? Once again I try, but can not keep up with you.