Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well...

I have to say "starting a blog" is a lot more daunting than I thought it would be. Where to start? So much to say. Topics that I've been thinking on to blog about are as follows:
  • Wedding - this clearly has many subtopics which include *plans so far; *thoughts on what's left to be done; *things that I like that might be ridiculous - but there's always the possibility of us winning the lottery...right? *other random thoughts.
  • Job situation - just need prayers here. I'm faithful that God will put me in the right place at the right time and is using this to teach me some good stuff!
  • Downloads on life...this could encompass a multitude of things - the possibilities are endless!
  • Maybe Fashion Friday? That seems to be the hot blog trend - and I'm kind of digging it. I might take a running leap at that blog bandwagon.
So, as I try and work through all that - here are a few updates! Alan & I went to a wedding this weekend for my friend Mattox. It was great - they are a super couple and we had a really nice time. We don't have a ton of pics from the actual wedding - but here's a couple of "action shots" on the way to the wedding and a few from the wedding. Sorry - none with the bride & groom - they were way busy!

We also went "swimming" at the Y on Sunday. As most of you I'm sure know...I don't fancy myself a swimmer while Alan was a lifeguard in high school. It wasn't as much of a debacle as I had anticipated, and actually was a lot of fun...though everyone younger than me - including 2 year olds, could swim circles around me! I felt like it was a good workout - so I'm going to try & work that in the rotation!

I'm off to Savannah, GA for my friend Jen's bachelorette party this weekend. Should be a good time! Much more to come...and I'll try to keep the updates a little more frequent!

No comments: