Sunday, June 28, 2009

And I'm off...

Today I'm headed to one of my favorite places in the world for a week.

CAMP TEKOA!!!!!


I'm helping with Barnabas camp for the week...and will be back in the mix on Saturday - just in time for the 4th! I'm so looking forward to a week in the mountains with friends that feel like family. I can't wait for spiritual renewal and reminders of how amazing God and all of His creations are.


As I'm technically "camping" (read: in a cabin with hot water...that's how I roll), I won't have much time to blog it up. But, I'll try. Just wanted to give my 2 loyal readers a heads up as to why all is quiet on the blog front!


Hope everyone has a fantastic week filled with blessings!

2 comments:

Carrie Griffiths said...

hey love! have a blast in the mtns and enjoy "camping":). chris and i just got back from a weekend in the pop-up camper in vail with his parents...it was nice...but i prefer me some HOT WATER:).

Rachel said...

I hope you had a great week. I love Tekoa. It's been such a long time since I've been up there. So many great memories from camp and family weekends! :)