Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crossin' Them Fingers!

I alluded to some big news...so here goes!

I have a 2nd interview with the company I interviewed with on Friday of last week!!! It is tomorrow pretty much all day. This is as positive a turn as I've had on the job hunt search in a while. And more importantly - I'm stoked about the job.

So, say a little prayer for me if you happen to remember tomorrow. For God's will to be all up on the situation, and for me not to sweat too much while I'm in my suit all day tomorrow. :)

On top of that - my sweet fiance has told me I have a surprise in store tomorrow evening. So, I'm pretty excited about that as well!

Also - Ned continues to progress...slowly but surely. Please continue to pray for him, his family and all the hospital folks taking such great care of him.

Sorry this is so quick - more prep to do for tomorrow's big day! I'll keep you posted on all of tomorrow's excited happenings. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: