Friday, July 10, 2009

Fashion Friday: Sassy Shoes

Nothing finishes off an outfit like some great shoes. Like handbags, I love me some shoes...mainly because they always fit! Courtesy of Nine West (one of my favorites), here are a few of the sassier shoes I've seen (that I would still wear!).

Love this olivey green with the metal accents. This would be a good summer into fall shoe.

If you don't already know...green is my favorite. All shades. Throw a little animal pattern up in the mix along with a smidge of a peep toe...and you have a great shoe!

How fun is this one? Neutral enough to wear with almost anything and subtle enough to wear with black pants to work. Or is that just me?

I like the bright color and the animal print on this one. Cute pump!

I like the wood combined with the fun colors of the straps. Cute for summer with shorts or skirts!

I know, I know...again with the animal print. But I love it! I really like the metal detail on these too. Perfect to kick up jeans and a white tank top!

Out of all the ones on here, these are probably the ones I would least likely purchase for myself, but would most likely compliment when I saw on someone else. Fun colors...but I'm generally not a pink girl.

LOVE THESE! So cute and fun (two words I promise I'm going to work on using less in future Fashion Friday posts)...but seriously...I might be purchasing these!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I almost bought the black ones with the swirl. I love heels and wear them every chance I get. Maybe it is because I am so short and it makes my pants look like a normal length. And you are not the only one who loves purchasing shoes...they do always fit! I am not looking forward to Lucas getting too big for me to carry him, but a plus side if I can bring back the heels!