Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces – “At The Beach” Photo Challenge

So - via Cake Wrecks...which I LOVE, I came across the listing of the 2009 BlogLuxe Award winners. You can see the complete list here!

Since I love winners (really - it's more that I'm jealous of winners, and I hope to learn something from them), I decided to peruse the sites. One of the "Blogs We Learned the Most From" was I ♥ Faces, which I have spent several hours loving on.

The site has a weekly photo challenge where anyone with a blog can enter a photo. This week's theme is "At The Beach".

So here is my entry. One of the first pictures that Alan & I took after getting engaged on Sullivan's Island in March. I could not put up the first few due to the fact that I'm grinning so hard my eyes are shut! But, I really like this one - I think it captures how happy we both really were and still are!



Make sure to head over to I ♥ Faces to check out the other AMAZING photos!!

I know I owe an update or two - and there is some exciting stuff in the mix (whoop whoop) so more to come soon...like TOMORROW...on that!

Love & blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture, you both look so happy...

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! You guys looked so happy together! All the best for a wondering wedding and amazing marriage!

Lizz said...

Congrats on the engagement! The joy is so evident in both of your faces! When's the wedding? Enjoy the planning process... don't stress about it!