Friday, July 24, 2009

Fashion Friday: Black & White

So, if you can't tell by my page background, I'm a big fan of black and white. I generally opt for black (hellooooo...slimming!), but, I love the combo of the two neutrals, and especially a bolder pattern. I love the options you have with adding color in other places in your outfit when you go with black and white. Red...for instance...or GREEN (read: black/white/green = my wedding colors...shocking? not so much)....pretty much any color...I love with the B&W. So, here, courtesy of White House Black Market (which I generally only buy sale stuff at) are a few nifty** items - from dresses to shoes, I love them all!

**Please excuse the odd words to substitute for "fun" throughout...this week I'm trying to mix it up a bit. Let me know which ones you like...so I can repeat in future FF posts!

Really like the simplicity of this. Cute!**

I think this top is marvelous** but it seems like the model does not. I'm not what she's thinking...I think she's too busy being fierce**!


Love this belt - I think it would look great with the top above!

Perfect dress for a wedding. And, I think it would be flattering on most folks. I'm thinking chunky yellow jewelry. Sharp!**

Lovin' the peep toe shoe with the white accents. Precious!**


I like how jazzy** the accent around the neck is. Great with a pair of jeans!



I just love this. Period. I'd even go so far as to say I find it dandy!**

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Griffiths said...

crunk-you crack my shiz up! jazzy?...dandy?!..you are killing me. but i 100% love the black and white lately. i think i wore it 4 out of 5 days this week (wearing it today;)). have a good weekend! love and miss ya!